pOSTING TIME

It is late Saturday night, I have been with my parents all day. The upside of a 7 hour car ride was I redid my Groundhog unit and started on my Lion and Lamb March centers!

Slide1

I thought I would show you what Candy Cane has been up to in our room. I told the kids she got bored by herself because I haven’t been up there late recently! She made herself a zip line across our room! Smart Elf!

Slide1Slide2Slide3

Then while the kids were at Music, she went across the room on the line!

To show how busy we have been, and how quickly the holidays have snuck up on us. We still have our Frankies in the hall! I know! Not good! My mom told me I need to get them down! So I decorated mine for the upcoming season :)

Slide4

Have a good Sunday, I will be back tomorrow!

No comments

Post a Comment