Week Ahead

Well I have not been around recently. I am sorry about that! Today’s post will be short and sweet.
Centers this week:
Slide2Slide3Slide4Slide5
Counting on to Ten, What comes next, Ending sounds and sight words are in order this week.
You can purchase these here:
Love Bug Centersvday math
I don’t know what bee got in my bonnet last night, but I uploaded 7 new products to Teachers Pay Teachers! Including my new FAVORITE item!
Slide1
I don’t know about you, but I have a TON of boys in my class this year, and this will really help them with blending words. They take a car, and drive over each letter as they say the sound. They then flip it over to see if they are correct. Then you have the option of the response sheet.
Slide1
Don’t forget to checkout my last post and enter to win one of 6 Prize Packs!
button

1 comment

  1. LOVE your new CVC Intervention pack, what a great idea! :) Have a good Valentine's week!

    ~Jessica
    Fun in PreK-1

    ReplyDelete