1st Blog Post

Well we are going to try blogging.  This week is a short week. We have Parent Teacher Conferences on Thursday and Friday. So there will be a lot of assessments going on this week. I might throw a couple of these Super Bowl centers in this week.




We started working on if we use c or k in the beginning of words.







We are always working on real or nonsense cvc words. The kids roll the dice and make words. 


I am LOVING these centers! I have so much fun making these for my kiddos. I am going to sign off for tonight!

Good night from my little Okie corner!

Kaci

3 comments

  1. Kaci,

    Congrats on your first post. I tried to follow you but couldn't find the place on your sidebar.

    I'll check back. =)

    I would love for you to come visit me when you get the chance! =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the bloggy world!
    I hope you enjoy writing posts as much as you probably do reading them!
    ~Andi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wahoo! I am now following you!

    I'll be glad to help if you ever need it...although I am pretty clueless myself! =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete