Whew!

I have been on a roll tonight! I made a sight word book. It is only $1, and it has a fill in the blank book for the kiddos and a big book for the teacher :)

see book

I also revamped a set of centers. You can click the picture, and for a short while it is on sale for $4 on TpT.

Slide1 

I also took one of the centers, changed the clipart to meet some TOU and it is now a freebie. I am not technical enough so, if you click the picture it will take you to my TpT store. You can download it for free there Smile

Slide1

I have GOT to go to bed, I am so tired. But of course, a College Leadership is having a conference here too. I forgot how much I hated living in the dorms!

4 comments

  1. Nice job on the I see book. I have it on my wishlist to buy when I find a few more items.

    Thanks for creating!
    Please visit my blog for a Seuss freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such neat ideas! I am your newest follower!
    -Megan

    First Grade Magic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun at the conference!
    I thought Id stop on by and say hello.. found you through Edana!
    Im your newest follower!
    Come on over and check me out too:)
    Miss S
    Just Teaching...Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete