Rainy Day

I did it! I did it! I did it! I finished half of my rainy day unit and put it up on both TpT and TN!

Slide1

It is Spring Break so I am working on some units so I can get it done before I start back to school. I am finishing up RainyDay Literacy centers, then I am starting on Transportation, and then onto Dino!

Look at how CUTE my little Leprechaun’s Art turned out!

photo 2 (2)names

We did a little science experiment, (From Kim Adsit) and made different colors trying to make green. Then I let the kiddos make rainbows…with finger paint. I know, Crazy Right! Then they got to put this cute poem in the middle (Thank you Deanna Jump!)

photo 3 (2)

Then we moved right along and did the little cut a story from Kim Adsit. Such cute stuff she has!

Well I am off to work on my units! Good Night!

 

5 comments

  1. Your blog looks great Kaci! I`m a new follower!

    Kaleigh's Klassroom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your Rainy Unit. I am your newest follower! Please stop by and visit my first grade blog at http://firstclassteacher.blogspot.com

    Pamela
    First Class Teacher
    pfulk@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute blog! I like your ideas! Just found you and am your newest follower. :o)
    Vicky
    Traditions, Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I've have given you the One Lovely Blog Award!!
    Come on over to my blog to grab it!
    http://littlesoaringeagles.blogspot.com/2012/03/my-lovely-life.html

    Erica
    littlesoaringeagles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete