Summer Lovin! {picture heavy}

Hello my friends! I am enjoying summer to the fullest! We were gone for 13 days, we had a great vacation! I would love to say, I haven't thought of school at all. Ha, I wish! These are just a couple of projects I have done.

(From Kim Adsit’s “All About Numbers” units, click on picture to go to TPT)

While I was in Topeka, they had a 20% off sale at their teacher supple store, I hit the jackpot! Look at all these goodies!

(Can you guess I am doing an owl and Dots on Turquoise theme? Smile)

Have a great day!!

 

7 comments

  1. You have been busy! I love all of your owl stuff and the All About the Number chart. =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did hit the jackpot!! Looks like you got a lot of great things!!

    Heather (heathernnance@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you found a lot of great things!! I have just nominated your blog....

    Come check it out!
    http://cotesclass.blogspot.com/2012/06/my-blog-has-new-award.html

    ~Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am doing owls and Dots on Turquoise theme too! I had owls and Dots on Chocolate last year, but the turquoise kept calling my name (and the colors just make me smile!). I look forward to seeing all of your goodies in your room!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That's a lot of goodies!! :) Just found your blog and am your newest follower!

    Amanda
    Teaching Maddeness
    Come join my linky party and 300 Follower Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kaci,
    You weren't kidding! Wow!
    Erica
    The Eagle's Nest
    littlesoaringeagles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love everything in this post! Wow! Also I'm a new follower :-)

    MrsMc
    Buzz! Buzz! Buzz!

    ReplyDelete