Linky Linky Linky

I have spent ALL day in my classroom. I had a mini meltdown.

IMG_1861[1]

We start school 3 weeks from yesterday. Oh-My-Lanta! I will be camping for a week too. (With no wifi/cell service). We can obviously see where my time needs to be spent Smile

Mrs. Lemons is having a Get to Know you linky, I wanted to share!

tell me more

1. I am an Okie. Yup, I said it! However I did live in Kansas for 4 years to go to college. Even though I grew up in the country areaI am a CITY girl!!

2. I met my Hubby in college. He played football, and I played golf and was a student trainer.

338_504758824106_1946_n

3. I was accepted into Oklahoma State University 3 different times. I bleed orange and black, yet I never took a class from them! I am the BIGGEST football fan! I loved watching Dustin play football, and still to this day, I love it. I wake up early on Saturday morning just to watch GameDay!

159_503435017026_9151_n

4. I am an only child. I do however, have 9 cousins. My oldest girl cousin and I act like sister, we fought like cats and dogs when we were little, now we are super close!

19334_226506388603_3116643_n

Isn’t she super pretty! I am so proud of the young woman she has become! I am so sad that she will be a senior this year, and I can’t believe it! I still remember leaving my 1st grade class (where I was making a super cool rocket) to see her when she was born!

5. I am part of the ONLY 3rd Generation family to ever teach in my school district. My Grandma started teaching 51 years ago, and since then, we have always had a member of our family teaching. What can I say, it is in my genes!

159_503435341376_9274_n

This is my on my 1st day of 1st grade, in my mom’s bathtub (the very same one that is in my classroom)

6. Dustin and I do have children. They just are of the K9 variety! We treat them just like I would my kindergarteners! I have been known to tell them they didn’t make a good choice! My Little Leo, is a whopping 14 lbs and then my Baby Atlas. Who weighs almost 100 lbs.

IMG_1859[1]IMG_1856[1]

7. I devote 110% to my kinder kiddos. I don’t think I could do any other job!

  IMG_1855[1]

Before I sign off! Three reminders!

1. Don’t forget about the Okie Meetup!

okc

2. Sign up for my giveaway! Lots of goodies and a $10 TpT gift card!

GIVEAWAY

3. My TpT Store is having a 20% Christmas in July sale! Come Check it out!

Have a good evening!

4 comments

  1. I went to college in Shawnee, OK. Okies are dear to my heart!! I am your newest follower! =)

    Lauren
    Miss Augustine's Kindergartent

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Herbal medicine is 100% guaranteed to cure Penis Enlargement and long lasting The main reason why lots of people are finding it difficult to Enlarge penis and last long during xxx is because they so believe in medical report and drugs made of chemicals which cause damages to the body system. Dr Aziba herbal Herbal Product helped me Enlarge my penis and also save me my marriage of not being able to perform, so I'm recommending fellow m to contact Dr Aziba WhatsApp via +2348100368288 or Email : priestazibasolutioncenter@gmail.com for Natural Herbal Penis Enlargement Product

      Delete
  2. I just found you through another blog. Come visit us sometime. Your newest follower, Stephanie
    http://primarypossibilities.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am your newest follower! I also teach kindergarten and love it. I am a huge football fan too but of the SC Gamecocks.

    Joni
    KinderKids Fun

    ReplyDelete