Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Linky Linky Linky

I have spent ALL day in my classroom. I had a mini meltdown.

IMG_1861[1]

We start school 3 weeks from yesterday. Oh-My-Lanta! I will be camping for a week too. (With no wifi/cell service). We can obviously see where my time needs to be spent Smile

Mrs. Lemons is having a Get to Know you linky, I wanted to share!

tell me more

1. I am an Okie. Yup, I said it! However I did live in Kansas for 4 years to go to college. Even though I grew up in the country areaI am a CITY girl!!

2. I met my Hubby in college. He played football, and I played golf and was a student trainer.

338_504758824106_1946_n

3. I was accepted into Oklahoma State University 3 different times. I bleed orange and black, yet I never took a class from them! I am the BIGGEST football fan! I loved watching Dustin play football, and still to this day, I love it. I wake up early on Saturday morning just to watch GameDay!

159_503435017026_9151_n

4. I am an only child. I do however, have 9 cousins. My oldest girl cousin and I act like sister, we fought like cats and dogs when we were little, now we are super close!

19334_226506388603_3116643_n

Isn’t she super pretty! I am so proud of the young woman she has become! I am so sad that she will be a senior this year, and I can’t believe it! I still remember leaving my 1st grade class (where I was making a super cool rocket) to see her when she was born!

5. I am part of the ONLY 3rd Generation family to ever teach in my school district. My Grandma started teaching 51 years ago, and since then, we have always had a member of our family teaching. What can I say, it is in my genes!

159_503435341376_9274_n

This is my on my 1st day of 1st grade, in my mom’s bathtub (the very same one that is in my classroom)

6. Dustin and I do have children. They just are of the K9 variety! We treat them just like I would my kindergarteners! I have been known to tell them they didn’t make a good choice! My Little Leo, is a whopping 14 lbs and then my Baby Atlas. Who weighs almost 100 lbs.

IMG_1859[1]IMG_1856[1]

7. I devote 110% to my kinder kiddos. I don’t think I could do any other job!

  IMG_1855[1]

Before I sign off! Three reminders!

1. Don’t forget about the Okie Meetup!

okc

2. Sign up for my giveaway! Lots of goodies and a $10 TpT gift card!

GIVEAWAY

3. My TpT Store is having a 20% Christmas in July sale! Come Check it out!

Have a good evening!