Sunday, December 9, 2012

SUnday Post

I know. I should be writing my lesson plans and deciding what we are going to be doing this week. Instead I am linking up with two of my FAVORITE bloggers!

12 in 12 button

12. Favorite movie you watched:

Uh…tie between Hunger Games and Breaking Dawn pt 2

 

11. Favorite TV series:

This is a LONG list : Grey’s Anatomy, Glee, Sister Wives, B&G, Tia and Tamera, SportsCenter,

10. Favorite restaurant:

Japanese Steak House….mmmm Sushi

9. Favorite new thing you tried:

New Things….what is that :)

8. Favorite gift you got:

I got this SUPER cute sweater from my Aunt and Uncle for my bday. Peach and Khaki

7. Favorite thing you pinned:

265923552967531920_LkE6eAmc_c

My dogs are my world, and I am sure this is what they think!

6. Favorite blog post:

I would have to say that I don’t know!

5. Best accomplishment:

Out of my 24 kids, 21 know their letters! And the other 3 are not to far behind!

4. Favorite picture:

My fav pic I can’t post because it is one of my kiddos so you will have to settle for a old photo

223712_526215370016_5093776_n

Hubs and I on our wedding day

3. Favorite memory:

One of my most difficult students, will come up and squeeze my hand 3 times and say “I wuv you” Makes my heart melt every time.

2. Goal for 2013:

To get our house finally finished!

1. One Little Word:

patience