Shopping is my Favorite!

So I went shopping, and BOY did I shop! I don’t know about you but I shop more for my kiddos than myself and hubby!
Shopping is my Favorite! Mrs. Hoffer's Spot

And it was ALL on sale! (well except for the lamination/cardstock from Sam's)
My first stop was Kohl's.


Kohl's Cares stuffed animals. $5 for a Dr. Suess
LOVE THEM! It is Dr. S! They are $5 and every quarter Kohl's comes out with new ones! Last month they were the Owl and Velveteen Rabbit. They have done Clifford, SkippyJon, Eric Carle and Pooh Bear

.
Scentos!!!!!
Then Michaels. Look at this shelf, teachers desire.


Scentos!Scentosscentos
Scentos Markers, and highlighters, daubers, notepads, glue, paint, erasers and dry erase markers! The list goes on and on! They also have Valentines Day ones. If you are a flower smelly person, go buy some, lavender, lilac and rose are the three I didn’t get. I am sure you can tell which one is my fave, Green Apple, my kids know not to touch it. Which is why I have lost it :) So I had to buy a new one…and they didn’t have it…sad face!


Hobby Lobby Christmas Clearance
Hobby Lobby had 80% off all Christmas. These cute bags will make a reappearance at the end of this post. $1!


Slide9
Books-A-Million where I bought Little Sis a book for Christmas and the new Little Old Lady book!


Slide14Slide15
And a smelly and new shoes. We all need new ballet flats and a good smelling classroom!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now onto somemore of the things I have been printing in my room.
Slide2
Now I told you these cuties were going to make an appearance again. You might have loo



The word family is on each of the hats, and the kiddos will have to feed the penguin with the word fish.
The word family is on each of the hats, and the kiddos will have to feed the penguin with the word fish.


This is my Splash! game, students have to work on identifying numbers 0-10 in numerals, number words and ten frames. Oh did I mention this is FREE?
This is my Splash! game, students have to work on identifying numbers 0-10 in numerals, number words and ten frames. Oh did I mention this is FREE? 


I also have been working on Polar Bear centers. This on is identifying sight words and then using stamps (or just writing them)
I also have been working on Polar Bear centers. This on is identifying sight words and then using stamps (or just writing them)


And a fun game of I have who Has. My kids love this game, and the polar bears makes the games feel like a new one. This one is working on ten frames and numerals 1-20.
And a fun game of I have who Has. My kids love this game, and the polar bears makes the games feel like a new one. This one is working on ten frames and numerals 1-20.




I have updated my units and they are all included in my Polar Animals unit :) 

9 comments

  1. Scentos makes daubers?? My kids are going to go NUTS over those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooove shopping too!!! I NEED to go to Hobby Lobby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Khols Cares for Kids books and animals! I have a ton of them in my classroom! Looks like you had fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for posting this! I am rushing off to Kohl's now to get those Dr. Seuss stuffed animals! Hoping to hit up some great Christmas deals too for my Shopping Sunday roundup!

    ThePolishedTeacher

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great finds! Now I have to get to Michaels!! Thanks for sharing!

    Amy
    The Resource(ful) Room

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there! Nice post! Please tell us when I will see a follow up! 성인용품도매

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cleaning service Services. Home washing services are getting increasingly popular regarding today's property owners. Many families opting for to buy a cleaning service service ahead clean their property a few times a calendar month. Cleaning companies offer several packages and also reputable companies is likely to make sure their particular employees have been through proper criminal record checks to be sure you can easily trust anyone you're permitting into your property. Costs regarding maid companies vary with regards to the size of your property, the frequency with the cleanings as well as the company you determine to hire. cleaning companies in dubai

    ReplyDelete
  8. Through best Wasteland Safari opportunities, change ones own venture taste at a comfortable Stretch of land Cruiser, having enough capacity to ride at dunes’ edges a lot easier standards & safeness features to verify your safeness at max. Dune Drive is known for a prime task in Dubai Wasteland Safari Actions. A Stretch of land Cruiser climbs together softly in the sand sand hills edge. The slope power point down until the ground & try until you reach that deep Dubai firefox desert, fo you to enjoy that walk at soft sand for one fantastic sensing that ideas can’t show you. desert safari dubai deals

    ReplyDelete
  9. Particular investigations undoubtedly are a critical simple element to look into before employing anyone or group to accomplish cleaning services available for you. This exploration will deliver essential data around the lawful rank of clean-up faculty to ensure likely lawful occupants in the room, ready to figure legitimately. Historical confirmation will moreover deliver facts about conceivable criminal offender records. Abstain by procuring anybody that has a criminal history. monthly maid service dubai

    ReplyDelete