The F Word

Well, I am about 85% sure I have the “F” word. Yup the flu. Wahhh! I had hoped that today I would be able to work on some stuff, but instead I have slept all day.
I have been working on my shop over at Teachers Notebook recently. But the gals over at Kinderland aren’t going to wait on me, we are throwing a Sale for 25% our entire store!
185555_4735273933714_1445897123_n
Click the picture to head on over there. Hopefully tomorrow I will be adding some new units. But these are the ones I have updated so far!
Slide1
cpver
sort sheet
Slide1
I hope you have a good rest of the weekend! Some of us have to go to work on Monday! Winking smile

2 comments

  1. Hope you feel better soon! It's so hard to be sick and in the classroom! I love the Find the Kisses Sight Word Game, how cute! (And thanks for including so many words for differentiation).

    ~Jessica
    Fun in PreK-1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your feeling better! These units look great.

    Can I ask you, how do you get that pin it button right next to the picture? Where do I find that secret code?

    Thank you

    Iteachkidsabc@gmail.com
    :o) V.
    Special Teacher for Special Kids

    ReplyDelete