Friday, February 1, 2013

February 1

Wowzers! Is it February already?! I can not believe it! I am super excited to link up with Farley! I just saw she posted this months currently, and I JUMPED off the couch and into the dining room. Hubby asked me what was wrong, and the only response he got was “It’s the 1st!” Smile 

farleybutton (1)

feb cur

Currently Hubby is telling his grandma Happy Birthday! It is his lunch so he is home for just a few more minutes!

I am loving that I get to go to the OK Kinder Conference on Monday and Tuesday. I am SO blessed to work in a district that allows us to go! I get so much information!

The next three all go together, I need to do laundry, I wish someone would come do it, and I am thinking I need to pack said dirty laundry. Guess what I will be doing tonight!

And my #1 pet peeve, belongs to my husband. When he gets bored/or anytime at all. He will bounce his right leg up and down. Talk about DRIVING ME CRAZY! He gets so mad, when I place my hand on his leg to make him stop.

Well that is my post for the day. I will be back tomorrow with part 1/3 of exciting news!!!


Night!!