Visual Plans

Hi Friends! I am back again this weekend linking up with Deedee Wills and her Peek at my Week!
 Peek at my Week Linky Button
Like last week, I am posting what my kids are doing in centers this week. That is much more fun :)
weekly 3-38
I bet some of you are saying, You can’t go to Starfall on your iPads, what is this crazy lady talking about! Download the free app “Rover” and you can use websites that use java!
Make sure you click on the pic, there is a freebie for the writing center!
I reworked my Weather Game today, make sure you go check it out! It has 40 CVC nonsense words. Perfect for this time of year when our Oklahoma weather goes bezerk! 

Slide1


And just a visual reminder of what centers look like this week!
Slide3Slide4Slide1Slide2


This is a unit that can be used all March! It has 3 Math Centers, 3 ELA Centers, 1 Sight Word Game, 1 Number Game and 3 Anchor Charts. It hits ending sounds, sight words, cvc words, addition, making ten and ten frames.

I MIGHT be able to link up with Five for Friday on Sunday. :) Have a good night!

1 comment