Wednesday, May 1, 2013

May Currently

I am LOVING that it is MAY!!! Not loving that it is supposed t SNOW 3-9 inches tomorrow night!! Cray Cray!!  Farley is hosting her monthly Currently, and since I have been a linky queen recently, I figured I better link up too Smile
farleybutton (2)
currentlymay
Listening to: Law and Order: SVU. It is my background noise about 75% percent of the time!
Loving: That it will be summer in 17 days. I am not excited to be out of school, I am excited about sleeping in and spending time with hubby.
Thinking: Same thing, I miss my hubby. I don’t get to see him that often. And recently he has been on a call during his lunch hour, so I see him when I wake up in the morning and he is snoring…Zzzzz.
Wanting: To enjoy these crazy kids for the next few days. This is my favorite time of the year, and I forget how little and helpless those incoming kiddos are!
Needing: To go for a little walk. I am trying to exercise more. And I need to go walking tomorrow.
SBL: I am going to I Teach K, and am SUPER excited about it! Going to get to meet some of my Bloggy Friends…Squeal!!!! So pumped!!! And get to spend time with the hubs…. Can’t wait!!