Saturday, June 22, 2013

C-Line Dry Erase Pockets

I was given the opportunity to review these C-Line Reusable pockets from MyBinding.com When they contacted me, I was tickled!! We have “No Worksheet Wednesday” and these are perfect for centers.
IMG_1900
This is Annie Moffatt’s Sight Word phones.
texting codes
My kids were really good about showing me their work before they erased it.
We also used them when we were working on our Police Appreciation Books. They practiced writing the word on the dry erase pocket before they wrote it on the final copy for our book. (This picture I did write for them, we were running out of time!)
IMG_1897
You definitely need this in your classroom. I can’t wait to start the year off with them! Just think of all the name practicing we can do and not waste a page of paper!
Go check them out here:
CLi-40610-2
Have a good rest of your weekend!