Must Read Monday #1

Hi ya’ll! I asked on my Facebook a couple of weeks ago, if you would be interested in a Must Read Monday. I was told YES! So here is the first week of #MRM

must read monday

Before I start, I am just going to let you know, in no way shape or form will this be professional books. This are romance novels. Yup. Nothing school related, so proceed with caution Winking smile

How this weekly post is going to work is, I am going to post a review of a book that I have recently read. Then just a brief synopsis of a couple more. Then leave some links of books that are on sale!

511lfoMsQwL._SX336_BO1,204,203,200_
Knox is the local BMOC. Quarterbacks fear him, College Boys want to be him, and girls everywhere want to be with him! But do they want to be with him because he is a hot shot, or is it because they want to be the one to take his V Card? Knox is okay with being the best on the field and being the most sought after by all the women.. That is until he meets Ellie!
Ellie Campbell is gorgeous, and the sister of one of Knox’s teammates. She is also hiding a big secret. Can she keep the secret and date Knox all at the same time?
This was a great book! I am a sucker for all college football romance novels (since Officer Hofficer are I are a College Football Love story) It has romance, loyalty and it is darn near impossible to put down! I have told all the members of my book club to read, now my virtual book club needs to also!


A few more books that I have read this week:
51hTg uMpDL._SX335_BO1,204,203,200_
Drew Morrison is a Rock God. He is quite the playboy until Ashley Emmit joins his tour as a favor to one of Drew’s favorite professors. The sparks really fly both on and off the tour bus!

51cC6KFJMiL._SX311_BO1,204,203,200_
Lily’s life is dance. She has devoted her years to being the best of the best. To be the best there has to be zero distractions. That means no romance. However, when her long time crush is suddenly single and interested in her, she throws her rule out the window.
She is happy, or is she. Is Blane really as amazing as she has dreamed he would be? Lily turns to her best friend West (man bun included) to work through her relationship woes.

Buy Me While I am Cheap!

$3.99 and Less



.99c




Have a Great Monday!!














(These are affiliate links, I am not getting pain to write this post, they are my opinions)

No comments

Post a Comment