A look back and a leap forward

We read “One Small Mouse” in our Reading Series. We had previously read “A Bed for Winter” while reading, I had a “Ah Ha” Moment that we could do a Venn Diagram. Soooo, I whipped one! Look at how cute this little guy did!one little mouse

I especially love the green wings on the bee :)  And look at that cute red squirrel. I must have listened when “Officer Hofficer” (as my kiddos call the hubs") was stuffing one!

I am so bad at taking pictures. Here is some of my response sheets from Valentine’s Centers. (I had to catch these as they were going out the door Friday afternoon!)

Slide1

Welp…Officer Hofficer just got home, so I will be back tomorrow afternoon to post a preview of my “In like a lion…Out like a lamb” centers for next week. Also be on the lookout for a freebie center.

No comments

Post a Comment