Sunday Funday :)

I just did not know what to do with my self today! I have two weeks of center stuff printed laminated and cut out. That NEVER happens. Usually I am still cutting out Monday as center time starts!

These are my centers for next week.

 tn2

Forgive the random stickers! I couldn’t find anymore stars. They have to match the lion dots to the lamb numbers, then fill in the ten frame.

tn

The kiddos have to segment the word, and put the letters into the correct order.

tn4

Read the room. My kids LOVE this center!

tn3

The kids have to segment the word and write down the ending sound. This is a concept we are really struggling with, as you can tell by the repetition. This is also a freebie in my TpT store.

I have a ton of things going on this week. I am going to be gone on Thursday and Friday for Oklahoma’s Kindergarten Conference. I AM SOO EXCITED!!!

Is anyone else going? I would love to meet some fellow bloggers while there!

Have a good week!

4 comments

  1. Cute centers!! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm your newest follower & would love to feature you on next week's new blog on the block post. Have a great day!!

    Color Me Kinder

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kaci!

    I'm your newest follower on your cute blog and have given you the Liebster Award! Check out the info here:
    Firstgradebloomabilities

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girls you sure know how to start off a Kindergarten teacher's Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Kaci! I just stumbled on your blog :) SO CUTE!! I can't wait to see what wonderful ideas you have.

    Your Joplin neighbor,
    Erica D.
    littlesoaringeagles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete