Crazy Week

Oh My Goodness! With the full moon, the crazy weather and I am sure the whole “My Broom Can Stand on it’s Own” business I am one wore out KinderTeacher!

I have been SO honored!

Both Ms. D at  eaglesnestbutton and Kelly at  button-778

have given me the Top 10 Award SmileAward_Top_10

Both of those Stinkers beat me too it!!

But I will follow the rules and pass it on to encourage bloggers!

KinderSisters

Pencils Glue and Tying Shoes

KinderKiddo

There is a spring break coming up! This KinderTeacher needs some relaxing time with Officer Hofficer! I also get to go see my little sister in law. She is a kindergartener and I haven’t seen her in a MILLION years! 

Have a Good Evening!

 

2 comments

  1. Thank you sooooo much! I really appreciate it! I am following you =). Have a wonderful Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog and I am your newest follower


    I would love for you to visit my blog and follow me too

    Shuna P


    Pocket Full of Kinders

    ReplyDelete