What a way to end my lovely Easter Sunday!
Post these rules.
*Answer the 10 questions that the tagger posted for you.
*Create 10 questions of your own to ask the people that you're about to tag. (I'm missing how many people I'm suppose to tag, so I'm going to make up my own number!)
1. Was there a blog that inspired you to create your own? If so which blog inspired you? Which one DIDN’T! I followed Growing Kinders, Deanna Jump, and Julie Lee. Those got me started, then I was following about a million before I took the leap!
2. What is your favorite place to visit? Hmm… I LOVED Washington D.C. and I also loved Florida. But I love to visit NW KS, where the Hubs family lives!
3. What are you planning on doing over the summer? Teaching Swimming Lessons, I am a lifeguard, and the thought of spending all my summer with 25 16 year-old scares the daylights out of me!
4. What is your favorite kind of writing utensil? Mr. Sketch Smelly Markers!
5. Do you create things for TpT? If so which item are you the most proud of that you posted? I do sell on TpT! I LOVE IT! My favorite item is my RainyDay math unit. I had to redo it 3 times because my computer deleted it.
6. What do you love to teach? I love to teach Reading. It is amazing to see those babies come to me in August knowing no letters and them leaving my room reading on a 1st grade level.
7. What is your most memorable experience from school. I would probably say last year at the end of the year. It was my first year and they made such growth. Right before they all left, each and everyone of them wrapped their arms around me and said “I love you Miss Lewis”. Still breaks my heart!
9. What's your favorite color? (I'm running out of question ideas!) Orange, Pink and Blue! (Can’t ya tell )
10. Are you counting down to summer break? Absolutely not counting down the 27 days we have left I love my kiddos and I love my job, but I am one tired KinderTeacher!
Now the tagging begins:
And the 10 questions:
1. What made you want to be a teacher?
2. What is your most used school supply?
3. Where is your favorite school supply store?
4. What blog inspired you to start your blog?
5. What is your favorite standard to teach?
6. What is your most memorable moment in teaching?
7. Do you create on TpT? If so, what is your favorite item?
8. Do you use centers? If so, how do you manage them?
9. What are your big plans for summer?
10. Are you counting down to summer?
Wheh! Now onto my exciting part. If you are one of the 1st three people to comment, I will send you one of my new products I just posted to TpT!
Have a good Monday!!