Busy Bee!

I woke up early on Tuesday and finished my room. Ta Da! Here it is! I have completely packed up my room. It looks so tiny!

photo 4 (3)photo 3 (3)photo 2 (4)photo 1 (4)

Who said that teachers get the summer off? I have been working my little tushie off! I don’t know what got into me, but I have been bitten by the pinterest bug!

No greater joy vinyl_thumb[2]

I found this cute little thing online. I grabbed those picture frames I got from my wedding (Thanks Mom!) and the letters that were on our card table. Maybe one day I will put our actual wedding pictures in there!

photo 2 (5)

SDC11205

I found this online and thought of how I could adapt it! I am going to sort the files by skills. When a student needs an intervention, who ever is helping will grab a file and go work on that skill. Each file folder will have a log.

photo 4 (4)photo 3 (4)

Here are my tubs Smile I am going to post the label on tpt as a freebie!

Have a great Memorial Day weekend!

 

4 comments

  1. The pinterest bug has bit me hard too! I have a list of pinterest to dos to work on when our summer starts. Your ideas look great! I can't wait to see your final products!

    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that same picture idea pinned! And your room looks huge! Jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3 more school days and I will have a classroom packed away for a summer that I am SO ready for! Love the intervention tub idea!

    Heather (heathernnance@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete