Sunday, June 3, 2012

Howdy!

Well hello my friends! I am so sorry I have been MIA! Let me tell you, I am living summer to the FULLEST!

This week was our Dance Celebration. I have been taking dance since I was two, and took 4 years off during college. So I am back to dancing once a week, and let me tell you…I LOVE IT! So as a teacher, I help out backstage and get to constantly remind the little girls, “Where is your bubble” or “Make sure you are being respectful to the other dancers”.

I have also been bitten by the pinterest bug again… I made this awesome desktop organizer. I got rid of my desk and filing cabinet when I cleaned out my room, so this bad boy will go next to my computer on my ledge Smile

 

204702745533129157_sL6skaEW_bphoto(1)

Then Officer Hofficer and I are working on making one of these guys! This is where my kids will hang their carpet bag. I am seriously considering them putting their coloring box in their bags as well. I will post pictures when they are done!

151081762469154155_LJyTyk5x_c

I am also reading up on the “Daily 5” and am waiting on “In Pictures and in Words”. I can’t wait to get involved in the book studies!

Incase you didn’t hear, Tammy At Live, Love, Laugh Everyday in Kindergarten and DeeDee at Mrs. Wills Kindergarten are planning a bloggy meetup in Kansas City!  I am so excited about it! I will be able to talk to them in person about their book study!

Well I will be off the bloggy world for about two weeks. My mom is having a major surgery tomorrow, so please keep my family in your prayers!

250281_10150205771738604_7002475_n 

This picture was taken during one of our wedding showers! Isn’t she precious! She is where I get my desire to be a great teacher, she was the best teacher and now she is an AWESOME principal! I love her so much!

Have a good week!