Howdy!

Well hello my friends! I am so sorry I have been MIA! Let me tell you, I am living summer to the FULLEST!

This week was our Dance Celebration. I have been taking dance since I was two, and took 4 years off during college. So I am back to dancing once a week, and let me tell you…I LOVE IT! So as a teacher, I help out backstage and get to constantly remind the little girls, “Where is your bubble” or “Make sure you are being respectful to the other dancers”.

I have also been bitten by the pinterest bug again… I made this awesome desktop organizer. I got rid of my desk and filing cabinet when I cleaned out my room, so this bad boy will go next to my computer on my ledge Smile

 

204702745533129157_sL6skaEW_bphoto(1)

Then Officer Hofficer and I are working on making one of these guys! This is where my kids will hang their carpet bag. I am seriously considering them putting their coloring box in their bags as well. I will post pictures when they are done!

151081762469154155_LJyTyk5x_c

I am also reading up on the “Daily 5” and am waiting on “In Pictures and in Words”. I can’t wait to get involved in the book studies!

Incase you didn’t hear, Tammy At Live, Love, Laugh Everyday in Kindergarten and DeeDee at Mrs. Wills Kindergarten are planning a bloggy meetup in Kansas City!  I am so excited about it! I will be able to talk to them in person about their book study!

Well I will be off the bloggy world for about two weeks. My mom is having a major surgery tomorrow, so please keep my family in your prayers!

250281_10150205771738604_7002475_n 

This picture was taken during one of our wedding showers! Isn’t she precious! She is where I get my desire to be a great teacher, she was the best teacher and now she is an AWESOME principal! I love her so much!

Have a good week!

3 comments

  1. Sweet post! I made one of the desk organizers this year for my parent volunteer table. I really like it and might make another for my partner who is leaving for another grade (not by choice) I think she will like it!
    Congrats on getting back into dancing and I love the cute pic of you and your mom!
    I am hoping to do the Daily 5 book study too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaci,
    I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers! Looking forward to the met up too! Summer School started today...already came crashing back to "first of the year" reality! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thoughts and prayers for your mom!!

    Heather (heathernnance@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete