Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Tomorrow’s the Day

Welp I haven’t had much to blog about.

Tomorrow is our Beach Day. We have a ton of inflatables that come in, we pop popcorn, make snocones, cotton candy (PTL I missed out on that job this year!) and a fountain pop machine! Then I will give my babies one more hug and I will not see them until August.

Also in my spare time (what is that?!) I whipped up about 9 little sight word games. They go right along with Reading Street’s Sight Word list.

  • Transportation
  • St. Patrick’s Day
  • Space
  • Dinosaur
  • Gnomes
  • Back to School
  • Pirates
  • Apples
  • Ballerinas

Because I am in such a good mood Smile The first 5 people who leave a comment telling me which set of games they want and their email, I will send it their way.

I will be back to brag tomorrow!!