Look at all this stuff!

I get tired of things easily. Hence why I change my class theme yearly! I have such a tiny room, I don't know what to do with all my old theme items.

These are my monkeys, I did these my first year. I absolutely loved them. I had vines hanging and a chicka chicka tree, it was so cute. But add in my ADHD and I was sick of it by January. This year I did bees, I never got “tired” of them, but I can’t wait to put my owls up!

I am thinking about putting them up on eBay, or is there a marketplace that things like these sell well on? I want to help someone out.

I went up to school today (I just couldn’t help it!) I measured my cubbies, and bought new boxed to hold my monthly books.

These are my August, September, October, November, and December book boxes. I am still missing a TON of books. I will have to find these when I unload my room this summer.

photo 2 (6)

(Notice my ugly carpetless floor)

I have my books by theme by month. This is how I figure this out.

photo 1 (6)

I am missing Veteran's Day and Dr. Seuss. Other than that I can’t think what else I am missing! (Once again, please ignore my sloppy writing and short hand!)

Well I am off to work on some “There was an Old Lady” emergent readers. Once I get them made, I will be adding them to my bundled pack. So if you are interested I would buy it now, because the price WILL go up!

Enjoy your Sunday night Smile

So I don’t break Bloggy Rules, I will adjust this blogpost with my first ever Currently!

curently

Yay! I am so excited! Make sure you go link up!

farleybutton

7 comments

  1. Wow!! Girl you have been BUSY! :) Love all the monkey stuff though!

    Marie
    The Hands-On Teacher in First!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use all of that monkey stuff in my room. I absolutely love monkeys! I can't imagine changing themes. I can't wait to see your new stuff.

    Elizabeth
    The First Grade Jungle Room

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to do owls this year, too! I can't wait to see all the cute things you have for your new theme!
    -Megan

    First Grade Magic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. You are busy. I have some of that monkey stuff too. But I am also changing my theme this year. Hoping this theme sticks with me for at least 2 years...Dr. Seuss here I come!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...I can't imagine redoing my theme each year. It takes me forever to get it how I want. :)

    I am wanting summer to slow down, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hear you on the organization thing. I am so needing to go into my classroom, but I just can't seem to get myself to do it :)

    Kelley Dolling
    Teacher Idea Factory

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like a new theme each year too-the monkeys are really cute! My former kiddos will come in to see what the next class got :).

    NotJustChild'sPlay

    ReplyDelete