Monday Made it!

I am so excited, this is two posts in a row that I can link up to!

I work hard last night on my projects for Monday Made It! I read every week and this week I am going to add my input!

Schoolwise I have been helping out my friends. I made my 1st grade friend these word wall letter tiles.

medium-269504-2

Then my kinder friend I made a Welcome Banner!

photo(2)

This was super easy to make, I am thinking of all the other reasons why I need to make one!

Then at my house, I have been feeling crafty and felt like this wall needed a little pizzaz! It went from this…164524_515323906596_6251092_n to this…photo(3)

I think it really adds a little drama to the boring walls Smile

Well that is my Monday Made It! Go Check out Tara at 4th Grade Frolics!

mondaymadeit2_240x240

 

5 comments

  1. So glad you got to link up this week:)) Love your projects and super love the crosses on the wall! What a neat collection to display:)) Thanks for linking up and hope you can come back next week:))

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job!

    Emily
    I Love My Classroom
    www.ilovemyclassroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just awarded you two awards. Come by and claim them at It's a Jungle Out There !!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I nominated you for two awards. Stop by my blog to pick them up!
    http://wildandfuninprek.blogspot.com/
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your projects!

    Delighted in Second
    Hope you will join my $20 TPT gift certificate giveaway!

    ReplyDelete