Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Summa Summa summa Time

Have I told ya’ll how much I LOVE summer? Right now I am watching Phineas and Ferb with Officer Hofficer’s little sister and his grandma! I attempted to grill on Sunday when they got here, and this is what happenes when I try to cook Smile

photo 1 (8)

Yes that is melted siding…My grilling license was revoked from the Hubs!

Yesterday we went to the Oklahoma Aquarium in Tulsa, we had a BLAST!

photo 4 (5)

We got to touch Shrimp…Yummy!

photo 3 (5)

Feeding of the Sharks,so cool!

photo 2 (8)

A Ginormous Starfish.

While we were in Tulsa we stopped by my second favorite place (behind Mardel)…Hobby Lobby! I picked up these goodies to make, hoping I would finish them by last night. (I didn’t, I came home and crashed)

photo 1 (7)photo(4)photo 2 (7)

I had the stuff to make the crate seats I just needed to finish, and the chair (my writers chair) Grandma Hofficer had to finish the back, an upholster I am not. Then the READ letters I made completely today.

Make sure you go see Tara’s post and see all the other Super Cute things people are making!

mondaymadeit2_240x240