Summa Summa summa Time

Have I told ya’ll how much I LOVE summer? Right now I am watching Phineas and Ferb with Officer Hofficer’s little sister and his grandma! I attempted to grill on Sunday when they got here, and this is what happenes when I try to cook Smile

photo 1 (8)

Yes that is melted siding…My grilling license was revoked from the Hubs!

Yesterday we went to the Oklahoma Aquarium in Tulsa, we had a BLAST!

photo 4 (5)

We got to touch Shrimp…Yummy!

photo 3 (5)

Feeding of the Sharks,so cool!

photo 2 (8)

A Ginormous Starfish.

While we were in Tulsa we stopped by my second favorite place (behind Mardel)…Hobby Lobby! I picked up these goodies to make, hoping I would finish them by last night. (I didn’t, I came home and crashed)

photo 1 (7)photo(4)photo 2 (7)

I had the stuff to make the crate seats I just needed to finish, and the chair (my writers chair) Grandma Hofficer had to finish the back, an upholster I am not. Then the READ letters I made completely today.

Make sure you go see Tara’s post and see all the other Super Cute things people are making!

mondaymadeit2_240x240

4 comments

  1. Your READ letters are just adorable and your seat crates turned out super nice. Love the colors:) Thanks so much for linking up;))

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Threethings-one...now I have Will Smith singing in my head after reading your post title. Two...uh oh! And three...I love your little chair and crates. Too cute!

    Erica
    The Eagle's Nest
    WWW.littlesoaringeagles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute projects! Love your blog. I awarded you The Versatile Blogger award. Hop on over to my blog to pick it up. :-)

    Cindy
    Blog Stalker
    http://teacherblogstalker.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I tried to burn up the kitchen, unfortunately my cooking license has not been revoked. I love your projects, they turned out great. Thanks for sharing.

    Jill
    Bubbalulu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete