Fun week and Exciting Announcment!

Boy have I had a fun and busy week! I think that my husband and I were born into the wrong families. He is big into hunting and fishing, which my family is big into. His grandma and mom are BIG into crafts. Hello?! I LOVE crafting!

While they were down here, we did some MAJOR crafting. His grandma made me ALL NEW PILLOWS for my bathtub. I am so excited! I still had monkey pillows from my 1st year. So cute now!

IMG_1818

Then she took my Toms, that had holes in the toes and covered them in Wardog Blue material. I am going to put white paw prints on the toes, so I can wear them on Fridays!

IMG_1810

I’m sure you have seen these cutie-patooties on Pinterest. I just HAD to have one for my front door. I finally finished it up this weekend. Hubby was actually impressed. However; Im not sure if he was impressed because it was cute or because I took down the Easter Bunny!

IMG_1801

Then I made another Teacher’s Toolbox. I made my first one when I was going to do primary colors in my room, but now that I’m doing bright colors I made a new one and donated my primary one to one of my 1st grade teachers.

IMG_1819

What week of crafting doesn’t involve a couple of trips to Hobby Lobby, so of course we had to go Winking smile. On our way we stopped at the 3 corners of OK, MO, and KS. Had to have a photo op!

IMG_1785IMG_1786-001

I was in MO, Sister was in OK and GMa was in KS. Sister was so tickled. We went to a Hibachi Steak House. So. Yummy.IMG_1793-001

Ever since I was a little girl I wanted a little sister. Now I have one and we have the necklace to prove it!

IMG_1796-001

“Forever Sisters”

Today when they left Hub and I went to go start moving furniture into my classroom,.. SOoo excited! Ignore the mess and look at all I have accomplished so far!

IMG_1815IMG_1816IMG_1822

Then we had to cool off at my parents pool! Atlas is my big 100lb lab, isn’t he a cutie.

IMG_1814

Now for the big announcement!

Presentation2

Jennifer and I are SOO excited to announce there is going to be an Okie Meetup!! If you are an Okie Blogger, or Blog reader come meet us! We are looking forward to this!

P.S. It is right by Lakeshore Smile What better of an excuse to go with out anyone looking over your shoulder!

P.S.S. Please send an RSVP to me or Jennifer!

Sorry it is so picture heavy, but I have a lot of things to share! Have a good night!

6 comments

  1. Seriously Get Out! You have a bathtub in your classroom! How cool is that! Bet your kiddos go crazy for it. What a neat idea.
    You're one lucky granddaughter-in-law as well. So sweet. Thanks for sharing!
    ~Christy & Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Picture heavy posts are my favorite! You did get a lot done. I'm jealous! Also, that was so nice of you to donate the tool box to another teacher! Although, now everyone will probably want one (hahaha.)
    ~Andi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your teacher toolbox looks great! I am loving the bathtub too! =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the crafting you have been doing. It looks great!

    I have nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. Please stop by my blog to pick it up.

    Modern Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  5. i don't have a blog...and just discovered yours! I'm an okie too...wish I could make it! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bummer Sarabeth! I would have LOVED to meet ya!

    As for the bathtub I will do a post on how I use it pretty soon :)

    ReplyDelete