MishMash

I just wanted to blurt out before I get started on my post, tomorrow is our 1st anniversary! On July 16th, 2011 I married my best friend and better half!

58

Then to show off my teacher side…

52

Still a year later, people tell me I can throw a pretty awesome party Smile

I have been doing a little upholstery work for my classroom.

 photo 2 (9)photo 1 (9)

I am loving these cute little chairs! I will show you when I get back where I am going to put the bench. I have the perfect place for my “Pocket Chart” center. It will be awesome!

By the way, don’t forget the Bloggy Meetup in OKC on Saturday!

Presentation2

Please let me or Jennifer know if you can make it Smile

8 comments

  1. Happy Anniversary :) Hope you have many more happy years together :)

    Heidi
    My (Not So) Elementary Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!! Love the pictures!

    Heather (heathernnance@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that's a dedicated teacher! A classroom pic in your wedding dress! :) Happy anniversary!

    NotJustChild'sPlay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated anniversary! I have given you a blog award. Come over to my blog to claim it! http://primaryreadingparty.blogspot.com/2012/07/liebster-blog.html



    Cindy
    Primary Reading Party

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your engagement!! You looked beautiful! Just found your blog :)

    Susan
    T.G.I.F. (Thank God it's First Grade!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you had a great anniversary. Your year anniversary was my hubby and I's one month anniversary.
    Ms. Kerri and her Krazy Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete