Back to School

It is that time of the year. Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE what  I do. I LOVE my kids, (Well I am assuming I will). But there is something about not having to wake up before, oh say, 11 am Smile 

Today was my day to not think about school, I wasn’t allowed to go up there, no blogs, no TpT.  I failed. Miserably. I started thinking about abcs and 123s about 10am. What can I say, It is in my blood!

So I spent all morning filling my shopping cart. Because, I am sure you have heard.. Tomorrow and Monday is the big…

418501_3989261923880_1045185182_n

Yay! I am so excited!!

Make sure you check out some of my goodies!

Polka Dot number postersPresentation5Slide1

Make sure you go check out TeachersPayTeachers for some super discounted goodies!!

1 comment

  1. Good luck this year! We start back tomorrow with all 25+ kiddos on Wednesday...Yikes!

    ReplyDelete