Bad Blogger

I am a so very bad blogger. I am so sorry. Maybe I can make up for it with some pictures of my room! I have been working like a mad woman trying to get my room ready for kids. Here is a sneak peak of what I have been up to:

IMG_1933[1]

When you first walk into my room this is where my free choice centers are located.  This is also where my kids check it, and decide if they want a hot lunch or sack lunch. See those super cute handprints, those are the hands of all of my kiddos.

IMG_1937[1]

Here are my tables. This view is from my guided math table, it is really low to the ground so my kids can sit on the floor. Then my middle table, my principal ordered me 6 ball chairs today! They will go in the middle table. Then my lone regular table is in the background. I will have some kids sitting at my guided reading table, on my crate seats.

IMG_1936[1]

Here is my library. I will have four of those rain gutters put up for my theme books. I have 4 cute little animal chairs and in the bathtub there are pillows and stuffed friends to cuddle with.

There is a sneak peak. I will have the rest of them tomorrow (or tonight if we are being technical) I have a couple of blog posts that I have been brewing on, so look for those in the next few days!

No comments

Post a Comment