Apple Days are over

Am I the only one who has to come home on Friday and take a nap?! Boy Fridays are tough!Today is my favorite day of the year. Instead of our building smelling like stinky kids it smells like yummy apple sauce!! And of course I didn’t get a picture….BUT I did get a picture of our graph that we made today!
We start on Monday, weight a regular apple, a peeled apple and a sliced apple. We weight them everyday and record the data.
Slide1
Slide2
Slide3
My poor teaching partner, She threw the apples away. I was across the room and screamed “NOOOOOOOOOOOO” She panicked! I said “I HAVE to take pictures for my blog!!!” I think I almost gave her a heart attack. If you are reading this “Love you Work Mom!!”
Slide4
This is the chart that we do together. She has been using this for 18 years! I am going to have to whip up a cute one with clipart and font, for when she retires and I don’t have one.
I told you yesterday I didn’t get a picture of our cute thumbprint graph. I ran to school and snapped a pic.
Presentation1
See where my name is and the big white squares are. They stamped their choice and I wrote their name. Surprisingly the kids liked the Granny Smith almost as much!
Before I sign off, I will leave you with a funny.
You know you teach Kindergarten, when you pull the most random things out of your washing machine…like snakes and bugs.
Slide5
Well I have to go cook dinner for Officer Hofficer. I hope you have an enjoyable Friday evening.
316717_10151082219548423_941226819_n
Go Pokes! Beat Texas!!!

3 comments