Fall Centers

I am early for once! I don’t know what I will do with myself tomorrow, I won’t be cutting and laminating and getting ready for the week!
We are still getting into Math Tubs and Literacy Stations, so we have 2 Math and 2 ELA centers in our rotation. Let’s start with math.


This center, we are matching number words to their numeral. When they have a match the will write the number word in the boxes on their response sheet.
Slide5
The next one is a freebie in my TpT store. You match the acorn top to bottom. Then the kids record the number on the ten frame on the response sheet.
Slide6

Then our ELA centers. Our first one the students match the beginning sound to a letter. This uses the letters A-J.
Slide3
Then our second ELA center is finding what comes next in ABC order.
Slide4


Then we have a Can/Have/Are anchor charts about Scarecrows. (Please ignore the  pieces of my centers)
Slide1
Then There is one of two Graphs about Candy Corn:
Slide2



And we have a BANG! game, on numbers. It includes ten frames, numerals and number words.
Presentation3

If you would like these activities, check out my unit on TpT! Or it is included in this great bundle at Educents!

 
Now I can relax and watch my Cowboys play some football!
316717_10151082219548423_941226819_n
GO POKES!

4 comments

  1. Hello! I just found your blog through pinterest! I love your fall unit and thanks for the freebies! Come visit my blog sometime! :)

    ~ Lisa
    Teaching Kindergarten Kiddos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your ideas! I am your newest follower:) Stop by and visit me...

    Jessica
    Learn, Play & Have Fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these fall ideas for centers

    ReplyDelete