Pete the Cat

Now I am sure that EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU, Knows who Pete is.
My kids are OBSESSED with him! I am constantly hearing “I love my red shoes” during Read to Self time. They just love retelling that book.
So imagine how SURPRISED I was when I saw this text I got a few minutes ago.
IMG_3329
Then I shrieked when I got the next one!
IMG_1320

One of our Special Ed aides was shopping and saw James Dean, and got me and AUTOGRAPHED book! Can you say "OMG”, cause I did, many a time!
I had to brag, I will try to be back later tonight with my new centers, all ready to go. If you can’t wait, here is where you can find them!
Slide1
See Ya Later!!

5 comments

  1. LOVE IT! Lucky you!!

    My class is gearing up to begin our Pete unit next week :)

    Color Me Kinder

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool! I just discovered Pete the Cat this year and the kids sure do love him!

    Sara :)
    Smiling In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw them at a conference and they are probably the two funniest guys I've ever seen! They're also super nice. Glad you were able to catch a book :)

    Sara
    Miss V's Busy Bees

    ReplyDelete
  4. And did the other teachers get jealous? Goodness, no!
    Ok, well, maybe just a little:)

    What a wonderful treat - good for you!

    ~Nikki
    Teaching in Progress

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love monster activities! So cute!

    ReplyDelete