Currently

It is my favorite time of the month (not that I have linked up recently)! It is time for Currently!! So without any further wait here is September Currently!

Slide1

If you haven’t picked up on it by now, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Football! Especially OSU football. That pretty much explains 3 of my points.

Thinking that I get to spend tomorrow with “Officer Hofficer” tomorrow/today makes me giddy! As we all know back to school time means no more “Us” time.

Wanting/Needing: My name is Kaci Hoffer and I have a Toms obsession. I have 5 pairs, but I realllly neeeeed the black sparkly pair! Along with black flats and black sandals! Shoes are my weakness!

Well I am off to bed! Don’t forget to check out my newest freebie over at TpT!

Slide1[4]

8 comments

  1. I need to check out TOMS. I have never even tried a pair on. Have a great day tomorrow spending time with your honey. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I had to look up what TOMS were and now I have seen them, I want the blue sparkly pair! And maybe the gold

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, Toms are the best and I'm happy it's football season too! My daughter has the black sparkly pair and she can't get enough of them.
    Kelly
    Kelly Teach

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like black shoes are your weakness. Enjoy your day tomorrow.

    sandi
    rubber boots and elf shoes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm.. I'll need to look up TOMS too! Glad to have found your cute blog through Currently. :)
    Tori
    Tori's Teacher Tips
    Stop by to win a new product!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found your blog through the Currently!!! Newest follower here:)

    Tammy
    1...2...3...Teach With Me
    Dots of Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love football season too! So excited for fall weather and tons of football!
    Kimberly
    Funky First Grade Fun

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahhhh i love the cowboys!! great game yesterday right??? im your newest follower drop by =)


    Just Wild About Teaching

    ReplyDelete