Guest Post

Hi Frends! I had hoped to blog last night but I spent my evening with the cutest little baby in the world. I apologize I enjoyed holding a sleeping baby Smile I didn’t want to put him down!

However; I am guest posting today for Tiffani at Time4Kindergarten.  Go check out how we do some of our interventions in my classroom.

grabbutton2

But I PROMISE as I lounge around today watching College Football and doing laundry, I will be working on my next blog post. So watch for a post tomorrow on how I keep my kiddos Data Binder.

Have a good Saturday, and GO POKES!

316717_10151082219548423_941226819_n

2 comments

  1. buy tramadol 100mg tramadol online cheap - buy tramadol hydrochloride

    ReplyDelete
  2. buy phentermine buy genuine phentermine online - phentermine knoxville tn

    ReplyDelete