Lazy Saturday

What a great Saturday! I got up super early (for a Saturday) and went to the Pelican Festival with my Mom and Grandma. This is a yearly tradition that we have done since I was a little girl! I always enjoy all the shopping we do Smile

I thought I would share with you some of the things we have done this week.

Slide2

We have been focusing on the number 5. I made a big poster of the poem “Five Little Ducks”, which has velcro ducks and numbers. We have read that poem probably 50 times this week.

As we read the poem, we added the green squares for the ducks that came back, and the orange for the ducks that stayed on the other side of the hill.

Then we talked about all the different ways to show five.

Slide1

They had SO much fun thinking off all the different ways.

Both of these were Pinterest inspired {Here} and {Here}

I also finished my New unit.

Slide1

Math and ELA Centers

Acorns Away Ten Frame Center

Leafy Number Words

Pumpkin Pie Beginning Sounds

Bale of Hay, Bale of Hay Letter Order

Activities and Games

Number Word, Numerals and Ten Frame BANG! Game

KWL Anchor Chart

Can/Have/Are Anchor Chart

Have a good Sunday tomorrow! I hope to be back with what I have planned for my favorite week of the year!

No comments

Post a Comment