Some Pictures

Here is some of my centers this week. I am LOVING them!

There are 2 Math and 2 ELA centers. The kids do those is addition to Library, Writing, Pocket Chart, Overhead, Puzzles, Listening, and iPad.

Slide1

Matching Numbers and Ten frames. Numbers 1-10

Slide2

Identifying numbers 1-10

Slide3

Identify the missing letter.

Slide4

Still working on beginning sounds

Then we are doing Bats on Monday and Tuesday. So we will be doing a KWL chart.

Slide5

Then we are switching over to Spiders on Wednesday and Thursday.

Slide6

Then on Friday we are going to a Pumpkin Patch, That is what I am most excited about!

All of these are included in my new unit Spiders and Bats! It is on sale until tomorrow morning!

Slide1

I hope you have a GREAT Week! I hope to be back tomorrow with our games we are playing this week.

 

 

3 comments

  1. Love these! Thank you for sharing, I just downloaded your free one and I can't wait to use it!
    Your newest follower,
    Vanessa
    Kindergarten Schmindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE these centers! I am almost done laminating them and I can't wait to use them. I know the kiddo's will have so much fun!! They saw the pieces today and said" ooooh are those for us, can we play it now"?

    :)Nancy

    ReplyDelete