Crazy Hair Day

Well today was crazy hair day!

IMG_2379

So yes, you are right the kids were a little cray today!

We are also doing bits of Kim Adsit’s readers Workshop. Love it! We did read to self today and knocked our old Stamina of 9.15 out of the park!

IMG_2370

Lookie there! 11 minutes and 27 seconds! We were ALL so excited. If it hadn’t of been 5 minutes til lunch, we would of done it again!

Then the most EXCITING thing about today, we got our flyers for the Oklahoma Kindergarten Conference. Look who was in it!

IMG_2374

Yuppers! I was quoted!

I have to go wash all this crap out of my hair, the things we do for our Kinders Smile

Have a great day tomorrow!

2 comments

  1. You are rockin that blue hair!!! LOL

    :) Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to the OK kindergarten conference 3 years when I taught kdg. I absolutely loved it! That's where I first heard of Kim Adsit.

    You look great with blue hair!

    Kelly @ I'm Not Your Grandpa, I'm Your Teacher

    ReplyDelete