MpM School Supply

I don’t know about you, but sometimes I just get an urge to shop for school supply stuff. That is bad for me because our closest store is 35 min away, and it isn’t the best. So I have about 1.5 hrs to the nearest Mardel. Bummer because I am a total impulse shopper Smile
So this summer when I saw that people were buying things from MPM School Supply I spent almost $50! Loved it then!
About a month ago, MPM contacted me asking if I would write a review for them. Um, YES! I purchased these:
CTP1240_LCD-158030_L
I have been eying this chart for about a month! I LOVE to do Venn Diagrams with my kids, and I draw a horrible circle!
But back to my post, I ordered when I was home sick on Tuesday, about 7:30 pm. By Thursday morning, it had shipped, and when I got home from school today, it was sitting in my door!
You betcha I ripped that bad boy open, and I made a rookie mistake and forgot to take pictures. So Sorry!
Slide1Slide2
So stinking cute! I figured it would take about a week for it to get here, but it was fast shipping.
I love this site, and I am not just saying that because they let me shop Winking smile If I didn’t like them I wouldn’t of shopped again!
MPM is so kind to offer 10% off to the first 10 people who use this link.
Check back tomorrow, I hope to show you what centers we are doing next week!

1 comment

  1. I am horrible at drawing circles too! I've heard a lot of good things about MpM school supply though!

    Sara :)
    Smiling In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete