Five for Friday

I am FINALLY able to link up with Doodle Bugs fiveforfriday_thumb[3]
1) I am starting off with Saturday! We went to the happiest place on Earth. No not Disney Land, Stillwater OK! Home of the Oklahoma State Cowboys! We didn’t get into the game so we went to Eskimo Joes! Shut the Front Door I LOVE their Cheese Fries! And the view of the Game on TV. We literally just missed being on national TV, when they showed Joes on TV they were clearing off our table Sad smile 
IMG_0348IMG_0347
2)
SNOW ICE DAY! We didn’t have school on Thursday because of ice.
IMG_0376
3)
RIP Lexi the Hamster, she passed away last night. I had to sneak her out of my classroom without the kids seeing.
IMG_0389
4)
We have been talking about President’s Day. Thanks to Deanna Jump and Kim Adsit’s units we made this awesome Venn Diagram.
Slide2
5) And last but not least I went shopping. Look at all that randomness. I will be posting later this weekend about what it is all for.
Slide1
Happy Friday!

3 comments

  1. Hi Kaci! I found you through Doodle Bugs and love your blog. So sorry to hear about your class pet. It is so hard to loss a friend.

    I love that pocket chart! So, so cute and I am sure you use it all the time.

    Catherine
    The Brown-Bag Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry to hear about Lexi. My co-worker has a guinea pig, but I've never been brave enough to try having a class pet. I'm sending warm hugs to you and your class!

    Amy
    Happy Teacher Heaven

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read your guest blog and decided to explore your blog a little. My family loves Eskimo Joes !!! The best cheese fries around. My husband graduated from there and our oldest daughter graduated from there 2 years ago. We haven't been back home since :(. I am a special Ed kindergarten teacher in Maryland. So happy to stumble upon your blog.

    ReplyDelete