Peek at my Week

Sundays are my favorite…NOT! As much as I love my Kinderoos I have enjoyed this:
IMG_0588 
This is what has been going through my head:
i-dont-want-to-go-back-to-school-18984-1282194245-23
But since I do, I am linking up with my friend Deedee Wills and her Peek at my Week!
Peek at my Week Linky Button
Have I mentioned that this is my favorite time of the year!! My kids just love Life Cycles. We are starting this week with Chickens.
chicken unit2
We are using this pack I made, it has pieces for the 4 different anchor charts. I will be assembling them here in a little bit and will post pics.


These are the books that I will be using this week.


I was super lazy (as I am sure you have noticed from above) and didn’t make a center pack for this week. So I went to the professionals and am using Marsha and Deedee’s units.

Click on the pictures, it will take you to the links and the freebie!
Slide1
Slide2
Have a great week!!

4 comments

  1. Ahh... Thanks sweet friend for the shout outs and for linking up! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if they have anything like this out where you live, but one of our teachers got eggs and an incubator from OSU-OKC. I think she had to pay $15.00. It came with instructions and evcrything that was needed. I think they had 13 of 20 eggs hatch and they all lived. After they are hatched the chicks were retruned to the college along with the incubator. She said her kids absolutely loved it! They were extra quiet so they wouldn't disturb the egss. lol

    Kelly
    I'm Not Your Grandpa, I'm Your Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha - that cat is the perfect picture of a Sunday. :)

    Catherine
    The Brown-Bag Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly- We had eggs last year, it was NOT a good experience. I killed them all and had to "borrow" baby chicks from another school. :)

    ReplyDelete