Sunday, March 24, 2013

Peek at my Week

Sundays are my favorite…NOT! As much as I love my Kinderoos I have enjoyed this:
IMG_0588 
This is what has been going through my head:
i-dont-want-to-go-back-to-school-18984-1282194245-23
But since I do, I am linking up with my friend Deedee Wills and her Peek at my Week!
Peek at my Week Linky Button
Have I mentioned that this is my favorite time of the year!! My kids just love Life Cycles. We are starting this week with Chickens.
chicken unit2
We are using this pack I made, it has pieces for the 4 different anchor charts. I will be assembling them here in a little bit and will post pics.


These are the books that I will be using this week.


I was super lazy (as I am sure you have noticed from above) and didn’t make a center pack for this week. So I went to the professionals and am using Marsha and Deedee’s units.

Click on the pictures, it will take you to the links and the freebie!
Slide1
Slide2
Have a great week!!