ImageStuff

I am a little late posting this, but I have just GOT to tell you about a fab company. I contacted Imagestuff asking about reviewing a product. I had read one of my friends post about them. I decided I needed them for Valentine’s Day.

IMG_0343

This company was AMAZING to work with. I ordered them, and within one day they were shipped. When I got them, they said the wrong name. Sad smile I emailed them, and within TWO days, they were back in my hands with the right name this time. Great Customer Service!!! I wish I could show you how happy these kids were. Their faces were just too cute!

lower-price

They have lowered the prices, so take advantage and put another tool in your tool box for the end of the year!

I did receive a free class set of Bragtags for writing this post, but the opinions are 100% mine!

1 comment