Five for Saturday

I am tardy! Don’t yell at me!! We had to go out of town, and this is my first moment to sit down and blog. I am linking up with Doodle Bugs and her Five for Friday!
fiveforfriday_thumb[3]
1)
IMG_0600
Had to do a little retail therapy on Monday. Had to buy Easter Shoes. Cute and Cheap!
2)
IMG_0601IMG_0602
Loving these Anchor Charts. My kids love them too!
3)
IMG_0603
I was brave and rocked in the heels this week. They lasted about 3 hours, switched to flipflops and then back to heels for the end of the day!
4)
IMG_0635
We hosted a baby shower, and I had to miss it  :(  But I just love these mustache cupcakes!!
5)
 388436_10104203560323304_1946997611_n
I am having a sale in my TPT store. Go Clean out your wishlists, I am having everything marked 20% off, even the bundles!
These friends of mine are also having a sale!

4 comments

  1. I love the baby shower cake! What a cute idea! One question-do you have for sale the pictures of the life cycle of the chicken? I need this to go with the story "Chickens aren't the only ones".
    Thanks and Happy SPring!
    Maryann
    brennemm@carlisleschools.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaci: I'm your latest follower and I was just wondering who made the lovely cupcake design. I am also a kindergarten teacher. I'd love for you to stop by my blog if you have a second; I have some science freebies in my latest post.

    Sharon Dudley, NBCT
    Teaching with Sight

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't feel bad about being tardy for the party... ;) I posted my Five for Friday today. Silly teacher here forgot to push the publish button instead of save. Anywho I wanted to compliment the blog! It's cute!! And I am digging the heel look. Unfortunately I teach in rural Alaska and wearing heels in the ice and snow is asking for a broken ankle. :)

    Happy belated Easter and I hope you don't mind a new follower.

    ReplyDelete