Long Week

Hi friends! It has been a long week, and I am sorry I have been absent recently. We have had a difficult two week at the Hoffer house.

But I am going to go ahead and get back into the blogging groove with:

 fiveforfriday_thumb3

1)

IMG_0654

One of my parents bought me this shirt to wear this week! It lights up, and I LOVE it. We played with it all day and by noon the batteries had died Sad smile

2)

IMG_0644

Dyed Easter Eggs with the little Sister in Law (Little is not really an appropriate word, she is 7 and hits my chin).. They make the best deviled eggs.

3)

77168_500449820002283_722699680_n

Look at what my friend Tiffani found on the front page of TPT!!! Can you say might be time to update my featured products lol

4)

composing

We are working on composing numbers 11-19, and one of my babies did this during free choice

5)

IMG_0663

Hubby’s grandfather passed away on Wednesday morning. He has been sick for a long time and is in a better place now. We made our second trip in less than 5 days yesterday up to where they live. Which included a drive through of the town where we met. A little drive down memory lane.

6 comments

  1. I'm sorry to hear about your family's loss. I will say a prayer for comfort and peace for your family.

    PS I think that Autism Speaks shirt is WAY cool!
    Angela
    Hippo Hooray for Second Grade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kaci, so sorry about your husband's grandfather. Losing someone is hard; no matter the age. Hurray for the work your little one did on composing numbers!

    Blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry to hear of your family's loss, Kaci, but love that you found the positive of making the trip!

    Molly
    Lucky to Be in First!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending prayers your way! Congrats on the TPT appearance. It is always fun to see your things on the homepage. :)

    Catherine
    The Brown-Bag Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear of your loss!

    I love what your little one did during free choice! Yay!!
    Julie
    Ms. Shope's Class

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry to hear of your loss <3
    Just found your blog through the linky party!
    Elizabeth
    Kickin’ it in Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete