Visual Plans

I am going to link up again with Deedee Wills and her Peek at my Week Linky Button
Slide1
We are celebrating all things green this week! All centers are pretty self explanatory.
My writing center will have a little booklet that says “A ____ is green".’ We are going to make a bubble chart with things that are green. They will then use those and put them in a class book.
Slide2
I have told you before about my “Now What?” centers. This are the games the kids can grab when they are done with their tub center. Make sure you click the pic so you can grab the freebie.
I will try to update this post with my printed and laminated centers for this week!
Check back tomorrow for something exciting!!
542699_223688637777242_57622458_n

2 comments

  1. Hi Kaci!
    I just linked up with Deedee's linky and found your blog! How cute. Your kinders are going to have a great week ahead of them! Thanks for sharing your plans. Happy to be a new follower of your blog!
    Julie
    Ms. Marciniak's First Grade Critter Cafe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am trying to click on the freebies, but they arent working? HELP! =)

    ReplyDelete