April 26th

Hi, My name is Kaci. Don’t know if you remember me or not. I post here (Or used to at least). It is that time of the year… That says it all. I am NOT counting down, and I CAN NOT tell you there are 19 days left… :)


Anywho, I promise I will be productive this weekend, I have a couple of ideas floating around my head. But until I have time to put them together, it is time for…
fiveforfriday_thumb[3]
1)
IMG_0815
Got to see my beautiful cousin get ready for Prom. Just love her!


2)
IMG_0838IMG_6184IMG_0784photo (2)
My classroom is literally a zoo… We had tadpoles, chickens and butterflies..

3)
IMG_0844
New favorite classroom toy… Fishing lures. So fun!

4)
IMG_0868
Our 1st grade teacher is having a baby. She loves Dr. Seuss. So some cute cupcakes were in order for her baby shower!

5)
Presentation1
Yes this is as good as it gets. Me on a camel. I love those big black boxes (Makes me look skinnier!) My kids thought this was hilarious!!! We went to the petting zoo. The kids had so much fun!!


Oops!! Forgot to say that I have selected a winner for my Mrs. Wishy Washy giveaway :) Congrats Robin!!


Going to cook dinner for the police officers tonight! My favorite Friday night activity!

5 comments

  1. What a super fun post! I'm Brandee, your newest follower! :)
    Creating Lifelong Learners

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Kaci, I remember when I took a ride on a elephant - I was terrified! You look much more relaxed on that camel! :)

    Glad I stopped by to see how you are doing!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those cupcakes!!!!! And I am also enjoying your scarf! Awesome!

    Megan
    Mrs. Wheeler’s First Grade
    Mrs. Wheeler TpT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess I am loving it too!! Just bought it, wore it to school on Monday too :)

      Delete