Mrs. Wishy Washy

I have loved Mrs. Wishy Washy for a long time!! So when Hameray Publishing contacted me to do a review for they I sent them an email that said yes! so quick that I had to go back and send them another email with all my details!
They sent me these two amazing books, (I have not been compensated for this post, but they did send me the books to give my honest opinion on).
Joy Cowley is an awesome author! The kids enjoyed the books very much, the pictures are just as awesome..  I would love to have 5 of each book to put in our guided reading library. I did put them in our library (even though they are not AR, I bet they will be soon) and the kids fought over them during center time.
IMG_0740
(Ignore the pictures on my bed, I forgot to take pictures while I was at school!)
I am sure your kids will love them just as much as my kids did. Head on over to Facebook and nominate a class to win 90 new titles, Finger puppets (How Cute?!) and CDs.
JCC Badge
You can find more about Joy and Mrs. Wishy-Washy here:
They have kindly given me a Big Book to giveaway. All you have to do is follow me on Facebook Smile Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy
Incase you are like me and to impatient to wait to see if you are a giveaway winner, you can go to their website and get 20% with code ZJCC13.
Well I am off to relax, I got to go watch my beautiful Cousin walk in at Prom, and I am feeling old!
IMG_0815
(Isn’t she just a doll?!)

2 comments

  1. I Love Mrs. Wishy Washy. Thank you for the opportunity to win. I have entered and are already following you on facebook :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I REALLY hope we win. My 11 y/o daughter has Down syndrome and is really starting to enjoy reading. Ironically, we also recently purchased a Laundromat and changed the name to Annie's Wishy-Washy Laundromat. I feel like Charlie in Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. All he wanted was a Golden Ticket, and all I want is to win some Mrs. Wishy-Washy books for my daughter. :) Pick me, PICK ME.. PLEASE! :) Thank you. Ann

    ReplyDelete