Friday, May 10, 2013

End of Year Behavior

Lets talk a little about End of Year behavior… I got a box of goodies that Oriental Trading sent me. And wowzie oh wow. They just might be saving my sanity!!
IMG_0786
Nothing says shut up and listen lets be good, like extra recess opportunities!! And boy will they do ANYTHING to be able to go outside and play with these super sweet balls. (Just look at that hippo face, its adorable!)
We all have those clip charts right? Well when my kiddos get about green (just during this time of the year) they get to pick a prize.  And lookie at these prizes!!
IMG_1068IMG_1069IMG_1070IMG_1071
What kiddo wouldn’t go crazy for any of these prizes!!!


I am in LOVE with Oriental Trading for them sending me these goodies!!! (Which they sent me, but I am not being paid to write about them!)


Now that you have stuck with me this long….A GIVEAWAY!!


a Rafflecopter giveaway

Make sure you get signed up for a $25 giftcard!!! Giveaway will end Sunday at Midnight!