May 24th

It is here! My first official day of SUMMER!!! So to celebrate this wonderful occasion I am linking up with DoodleBugs. I have two weeks to throw in, So I will call this 7 for Friday Smile

fiveforfriday_thumb[3]

1)

 IMG_1494

Yesterday was my last day of school! We celebratted it by Beach Day! My kids LOVE it!! I didn’t cry so that was good, the day before, that was another story! I had a bambino who left, and came running back in “Mrs. Hoffer, I forgot today was the last day, and I wanted to tell you I love you”. I almost lost it on that one Sad smile

2)

IMG_1493

I cut off 6 inches!! What was I thinking?!

3)

IMG_1462

Got to Skype with this wonderful lady! My kids LOVED Mrs. Debbie!!!  More on this later!

4)

IMG_1475

Pet Day! My kids don’t just have regular dogs and cats. We had geckos, lambs, chickens and horses!

5)

IMG_1389

This brat graduated. So PROUD of her! She graduated as a Senior Class officer, NHS officer, AND Valedictorian!! She also got a Masonic Lodge scholarship, one of four that got the scholarship from her class!

6)

IMG_1364

Dance recital week! Have been working from 4-11 everynight, backstage. But totally worth it, I have been dancing since I was 2, so this week is what the end of the year means!

7)

IMG_1516

In it to win it!! I rocked it!

Before I log off! I didn’t mention it, because my heart is still heavy, but we have put together a pack to support Oklahoma! Go here: To donate and receive over $150 worth of amazing products!

165449_176442929187956_1971086827_n

OKAYSEE_TL_2013

 

3 comments

  1. Happy last day of school!! So sweet that he came back to tell you he loved you-sweet!
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must be very proud of your graduate! Enjoy your summer with her. Our oldest was his high school's valedictorian. Get a good seat at graduation! We had a pole blocking our view when he spoke and it was too crowded to move! Waaa.
    Have a wonderful summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to your graduate and on your last day. I have 11 to go. I found your blog through the linky. I am your newest follower.
    Cindy
    First Grade A to Z

    ReplyDelete