June 1

Hello my friends…It is SUMMER TIME!!!! That explains why I have not been around here. I have been busy pinning crafts, reading a book on Guided Reading, cleaning my classroom…Wait, is that not what teachers are supposed to do over summer. Remember my job is my hobby :)

farleybutton (2)

It is the time of the month again. Time to link up with Farley and her Currently!

Presentation12

Listening: To Love it or List it. Mindless Drabble…

Loving: That it is summer break!!! I am so EXCITED!

Thinking that I need to be more productive, super productive at reading, sleeping in, pinning. Not so much about cleaning house, dishes, cooking or laundry.

In response to previous I need to get off my hinny and do some cleaning! I wish someone would come do it for me!!

And my three essentials: A Good Book, A BIG Dr. Pepper and my Hubster. Have been enjoying seeing him more since we have been out of school.

See ya later!!

13 comments

  1. I am so with you on needing someone to come clean. I did half my house today and it took all day. I am the slowest cleaner in history! My vacay essentials are very similar to yours :)
    Gina
    Third Grade Tidbits

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute you added hubs to your list...love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally LOVE love it or list it!! Enjoy your summer break!

    Ashley
    Primary Teacherhood

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have mixed feelings about having someone clean. I like it in theory, but I find I spend some time getting ready for them. It is so nice when it is done.
    I notice you are in Oklahoma. I pray you and your family are safe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Love it or list it and almost every other HGTV show!

    Brandi
    Success in Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it or list it is a wonderful show. Summer is great with a Dr. Pepper and husband. Have a fun one.
    Alyce

    Mrs. Bartel’s School Family

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have 4 more days...this year flew by. Enjoy your summer!
    xoxo
    Vicky
    Traditions, Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete
  8. I still have four days left, but I can't wait! Cleaning my house is like shoveling during a blizzard with my four kids! I need to burn the place down and start over. Enjoy your summer!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by my blog because I am now one of your newest followers. I used to teach Kindergarten too. I'm a little jealous that you are already enjoying your summer vacation. ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm glad I'm not the only who feels they need to be a little more productive! Then again... summer just started so we deserve a little RELAX time right??
    Bethany
    FabandFunin4th!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've just started summer too, and haven't accomplished too much. Need to rest so I can tackle some of my summer to do list. Enjoy your summer!

    Gwen
    Learning With Mrs. Brinn

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just found you through the currently linky party! Your blog is beautiful. Enjoy your summer!
    Annie
    Three Cheers for First Grade!

    ReplyDelete