End of Year

Well I have been kinda absent around here. But I was hoping I could make up for it by letting you know what I was up to the last few weeks of school. Go check out all these other awesome ideas!
Slide1 (2)
We had something going on for the last 10 days of school. Not in order:
Concert Day: We had the wonderful Mrs. Debbie Clement come visit us via Skype
IMG_1464
Pet Day: Parents brought their students pets, and the kids got to walk them around to show them off.
IMG_1436
Police Appreciation Day: We walked donuts down to the police department. We have a soft spot for the local Police Winking smile
IMG_1309
Minute to Win It: This was our AR party. We had tons of fun!
IMG_1347IMG_1348
Baseball Day: We learned how to play Baseball and eat Cracker Jacks.
IMG_1299
Awards Assembly:  We handed out Candy Awards and our Sight Words awards. They also got a cute picture of them in the cap.
IMG_1282
Read In Day: We did a day of reading. The kids wear their Jammies and read around the room. During that time I take the kids one by one and we make my annual class gift to myself. I do handprints of each of my kids, and then glue their pictures on them. I have 4 of these now, and I treasure them!
IMG_1279
Penny Wars Reward Party: The K-2 classes won Penny Wars so we got to go play fun games! We had bouncy houses but it rained so we played with PE equipment (Which was just as fun!)
IMG_1175
Last Day: We have SO much fun on the last day! We have 4 big inflatables, popcorn, pop, cotton candy, sno-cones, and Karaoke! Lots of Fun! This was my outfit for the last day.
IMG_1494

1 comment

  1. Looks like a lot of fun the last few days!!! What all did you do for your Minute to WIn it?

    APril
    Wolfelicious

    ReplyDelete